Bring your culinary concept into reality.
- Participate in our Food Business Incubator
- 5 Cohorts per Year. Each Cohort will be once a week for 8 weeks.
- learn about food regulations, pricing/financials, marketing, product development, labeling/packaging, and what it takes to create a successful food business
- develop your business plan with peer support
- test your recipes with fellow food entrepreneurs, guest chefs and local experts
- not to mention that it’s fun, motivating and great for networking
- CCLK offers info sessions twice a month. At these sessions you will learn
about the history of our kitchen, what CCLK can do to help your business get off the ground,
as well as take a tour of our facility.
- Prepare a product for markets and stores – Kitchen members producing finished products will be guided through food regulations and labeling
- Food Business Workshops – available to Kitchen members and the public
- Connect to new customers and markets through our Staff, partners and fellow Kitchen members
Call today to find out how CCLK can bring your culinary concept into reality!